PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING CONTROLLER
As a result of accessing and consulting this website, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be collected.
The data Processing controller is Beni Stabili Spa SIIQ (“Beni Stabili”), which is based in Rome at Via Piemonte 38.
The information applies only to this website and not to other websites accessed via links.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Browsing DataThe computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties but it may, by its very nature, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow for users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the methods used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment.
They are also collected other data which are processed for promotional purpose and / or identification of services in line with the user's preferences.
Data provided voluntarily by users
The optional, explicit and voluntary transmission of e-mail to the addresses indicated on this website involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, required to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the communication.
Please be informed that Beni Stabili uses "cookie" technology in order to offer the best experience to the visitor in the website use.
Cookies are small files that the website visited by the user sends to the browser, where they are stored before being transmitted back to the website the next visit to the same user.
Technical cookies are essential to the proper functioning of the website and do not require prior authorization from the user.
These are normally installed by the owner or holder of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of a website.
Among technical cookies, which do not require authorization for their use, the Italian Authority for the protection of personal data, shall also include:
- "cookies analytics" when used directly by the site holder to collect information, in aggregate form, about the number of users and how they visit the website,
- navigation or session cookies;
- functionality cookies, that allow the user to browse the website among selected criteria (i.e. language) in order to improve the browsing.
Cookies managed by third Parties
During the navigation of the website, the user can receive on his terminal even cookie sites or other web server (so called "third-party cookies” ) on which there may be some elements (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages on other domains) on the same website that are visiting. In this case those are cookies set by a website other than the one you are currently visiting.The website uses:
The user can select which cookies to allow through the appropriate procedure provided below, and to authorize, block or delete (in whole or in part) cookies through the specific functions of your navigation program (so-called browser): however, in the case in which all or some of the cookies are disabled it is possible that the website appears not consulted or that certain services or certain functions of the website are not available or are not working properly and / or the user may be forced to change or manually enter some information or preferences each time you visit the site.
If you want to change the settings of your cookies you can find below brief instructions on how to do this in the four most popular browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click the icon 'Tools' in the upper right corner and select 'Internet Options'. In the pop up window, select 'Privacy'. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
Click the wrench in the upper right corner and select 'Settings'. Then select 'Show advanced settings' ('Under the hood '') and change the 'Privacy' settings.
From the pulldown menu in the upper left, select 'Options'. In the pop up window, select 'Privacy'. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.SafariThe setup menu drop down in the upper right corner and select 'Preferences'. Select 'Security' and here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA
Except as specified for browsing data, users are free to provide the personal data contained in the request forms or indicated on the website in order to request the sending of informative material or other communications. Any failure to provide it may involve the impossibility of obtaining what is requested.
The personal data is processed using automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Specific security measures are respected in order to prevent the loss of data, its unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorized accesses. Beni Stabili, based upon international standard principles, has adopted security measures to reduce to a minimum risks relating to the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the personal data collected and processed.
DATA SHARING, COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
The data collected may be transferred or communicated to internal collaborators or providers of electronic services for activities strictly connected and instrumental to the purposes for which the data was collected (such as the operation of the Internet service, management of the computer and electronic system, processing of special advisory requests). The personal data provided by users who send a request for inclusion in the list of suppliers and/or for informative materials (brochures, etc.) is used for the sole purpose of implementing the service or requested performance and is communicated to third parties only where this is necessary for that purpose (including companies that provide packaging, labelling, shipping services). Beyond those cases, the data will not be communicated or provided to anyone, except where:
1. there is explicit consent to share the data with third parties;
2. there is the need to share the information with third parties in order to provide the requested service;
3. it is necessary to fulfil requests of the Judicial Authority or Public Safety Authority. No data deriving from the web service is disseminated.
SENSITIVE DATA PROCESSING
Personal data known as “sensitive” that may be sent to us and is not strictly pertinent to the purposes of the collection, or, in any case, does not contain an explicit and contextual written consent to its processing, will be immediately and definitively deleted. Sensitive data, in accordance with Art. 9, of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, is data able to reveal racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or trade union membership as well as genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.The processing of sensitive data that is not, for the above reasons, immediately deleted will occur in full compliance with the applicable law.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The persons to whom the personal data refers, pursuant to artt.15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, enjoy the rights listed below:
- the right to access personal data, which also includes the right to obtain a copy of personal data being processed;
- the right to receive, in a structured format, of general use, readable by an automatic and interoperable device, personal data concerning the latter;
- the right to obtain the updating, rectification or supplementing of data;
- the right to obtain the cancellation, limitation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data that does not need to be kept for the purposes for which data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the right to obtain certification that the operations referred to in the preceding points have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, to those to whom the data have been notified, with the exception of cases in which such fulfilment proves impossible or involves use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning it, even if it is relevant to the purpose of collection and to the processing carried out for the purposes established by current legislation.
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor of personal data, according to the procedure available on the site (www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524) to complain about a breach of the regulations concerning the protection of personal data and request a review by the Authority.
Beni Stabili regularly verifies its policies relating to privacy and security and, where appropriate, reviews them in relation to regulatory or organizational changes or technological evolutions. Where changes are made to the policies, the new version will be published on this page of the website.
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND SUGGESTIONS
Anyone interested in obtaining further information, contributing their own suggestions or making complaints or disputes in relation to the privacy policies of Beni Stabili or the manner in which the same processes personal data, should write to the Data Protection Officer to the following e-mail address: DPO@benistabili.it.